Oracle Strategic Product?

This is pretty silly. This Oracle form is really silly. By what logic someone in those forbidden condition will stop downloading this beta product? If you are from Cuba and US has prohibited export to your country but the website allows you to download, what will you do? How can one check if is on Specially Designated Terrorists or Designated Narcotic Traffickers lists?

In terms of web usability this form is futile for 99% of the people accessing  it and the rest 1% that are terrorists, Cubans or narcotic traffickers will not really care about complying with its demands.

SO?


About this entry